My Blog List

Sydney International Food Festival advertised with Flag Food

in Food
Brasil Food Flag at SIFF
Brasil Food flag at SIFF
The Sydney International Food Festival (SIFF) is advertised with flag food, from which I picked some really creative ones:
Korea-Foodflag-SIFF
Korea Food flag at SIFF
Greece-Food-Flag-at-SIFF
Greece Food flag at SIFF
Via Toxel.
{ 7 comments }

Modrian Cake at the Moma

September 14, 2009 · 1 comment
in 101 Happy Hotelier,Art,Food
Mondrian Cake at the Moma
Not published much lately here due to some travel and a very busy hotel. Ah and you might find this blog unaccessible in the coming 24 hours as my hosting company decided to change server. I’m looking forward to it as I hope some glitches are evened out after the change.
Resuming with this nice photo of a Dutch painter Piet Mondrian inspired cake served at Moma and posted by managing Inhabitat editor Mike Chino on Twitpic.
Love this, as Piet Mondrian is tied very much into my The Hague where our museum of modern art has many of his paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3