My Blog List

2011: Controversial celeb quotes

Like their make-up, acting and dialogues, celebs sometimes go wrong with their quotes too. While RGV called RA.One a sham, Sonam said she wants to turn gay for Kareena. Here're the spiciest quotes of 2011.

BOLLYWOOD

1) Ram Gopal Varma on SRK's RA.One: "Jst got 2 knw tht Ra.one is a sham..I am told tht it is a one minute short film of Rajini in whch SRK did a 2 nd half hour guest appearance."

2) Ram Gopal Varma on Delhi Belly's success: "Never believed in Ram, Jesus or Allah bt cing the variation cmng frm js 1 man frm lagaan 2 Tzp 2 DB I am seriously cnsdrng believing in Aamir."

3) Aamir Khan defends DK Bose: "But it is just a name. What is their objection to the mention of a name in the song? If they are reading too much into it and are objecting, it talks about their mind. As far as we are concerned, it is just a name."

4) Karan Johar on Censor's objection to the word sex in Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu: "Censor and I have the same problem...we both don't have sex life."

5) Sonam on turning gay for Kareena Kapoor: “She is so beautiful. She has a family, so I hope she doesn’t mind me saying that,” says Sonam, adding. “I don’t mind doing a film like Dostana (2008). I am narcissist as an actor.”

6) Ranveer Singh on Aamir Khan: I wear high-waist pants coz Aamir Khan wears them!

7) Poonam Pandey on Twitter: "Women don’t dress for men; they dress for themselves & other women. If they dressed for men, they’d be nude all the time :P"

8) Shobha Dey on Twitter: Let all Mumbaikars chant, 'Bhaag Bhaag D.K.Bose' each time we spot an opportunistic politico arriving at the bomb blast sites.Spare nobody!

9) Salman on Katrina: Like in the movie, I play Kareena’s character’s bodyguard, like that I am Katrina’s bodyguard.”

10) Shahid on Taran Adarsh: "So all those trying so hard to screw mausam can go screw themselves .. Waise bhi aajkal kuchh logon ke adarsh buri tarha gir chuke hain."

HOLLYWOOD

1) Kim Kardashian on her wedding: I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show.

2) Ashton Kutcher on The Penn State scandal: How do you fire Jo Pa? #insult #noclass as a hawkeye fan I find it in poor taste.

3) Paris Hilton On her hardships: "Everything bad that can happen to a person has happened to me."

4) Donald Trump on beauty: "I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich."

5) Ryan Gosling on his looks: "I'm not that good looking, I think I'm a pretty weird looking guy."

6) Lindsay Lohan On her habits: "I was not drinking, not do I drink."

7) Charlie Sheen on Charlie Sheen: "I'm a bitchin' rockstar from Mars."

8) Paula Abdul on her habits: "I've never been drunk in my life. I don't use recreational drugs."

9) Jennifer Hudson on her weight loss: I'm prouder of my weight loss than my Oscar."

10) Kris Humphries on his wedding: "It was totally different than being in a basketball game."

(With inputs from Buzz Feed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3