My Blog List

I am back to "startup mode" with HouseTrip.com

Some of you may already know that I have decided a month ago to join one of the Chandlers.

Others might think what does he mean?

In plain English, I have joined HouseTrip.com as their Business Development Director to grow inventory (meaning apartments, villas, houses…) and contribute to become the world's leading holiday rental site with an online booking engine.

My first acquaintance with HouseTrip was in November 2009 at the GetFunded Show at the World Travel Market. I did cover the event there and was one of the happy few invited to hear startups pitching their next disruptive idea to compete with the likes of Priceline, Kayak or TripAdvisor. At that time, HouseTrip was bootstrapped by their founders Arnaud Bertrand and Junjun Chen (both graduates from Lausanne hotel school in 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3