My Blog List

Konkona Sen Sharma and Ranvir Shorey

Two times National Award winner Konkona Sen Sharma, daughter of actress Aparna Sen got married to Bollywood actor and her co-star Ranvir Shorey on September 3, 2010 in a private ceremony.
On March 15, 2011, Bong beauty Konkona gave birth to a baby boy, at a South Mumbai hospital. Konkana was so excited about her motherhood that she was seen flaunting her baby bump on the cover of the April issue of OK! magazine.
The actress has named her son Haroon, which is Arabic for protector, or chief.
Mandira Bedi and Raj Kaushal Actress and TV anchor Mandira Bedi gave birth to a baby boy on June 17 at Lilavati Hospital. He has been named Vir. Mandira Bedi married director-producer Raj Kaushal on February 14, 1999.
After the birth of the baby, an overjoyed Raj tweeted, "Ladies and gentlemen. At 11.01am IST weighing 6 pounds the czar of our lives Mr Vir Kaushal has arrived. :-) Had a superb Fathers day (my 1st) thanks to my little Vir. Thank you @mandybedi for the best gift in my life. I think I am in love again :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3