My Blog List

Mallika Sherawat scorches WMB cover!

mallikawmb.jpg
By Hindustan Times
Bollywood hottie Mallika Sherawat has sent the temperature soaring on the cover of WMB (World's Most Beautiful), a 3D magazine. She has posed seductively in a series of pictures for the mag.
The Hiss star on the photoshoot: "This is so much fun. I never imagined shooting in the middle of dessert (sic) outside LA would be so much fun. This shoot is really special as I have never done costumes like this or make-up or hair or styling like this. Also, first time I'm shooting with an American photographer and that's what makes it special. I love it and I want to thank Nick for shooting with me."
“Featured in World’s First 3D Magazine. Go and Buy...,” the actor, who is currently in Delhi to shoot for the film, Kismat Luv Paisa Dilli, had tweeted.
Photographer Nick Saglimbeni is totally smitten by the hot siren. "I first noticed Mallika Sherawat in the early stages of her meteoric rise in Bollywood. It was clear she communicated with her audience on a different level than other actresses, and I always told myself that if I could get her in front of my camera, I would jump at the chance. I take the title World's Most Beautiful very seriously, and after our launch I figured I had the perfect opportunity - and a responsibility - to showcase beauty on a global level, and perhaps introduce Mallika to a new hemisphere of fans in the process." the photographer says on WMB's official website.
"To contrast Mallika's previous work, I wanted to make sure this shoot looked very raw and dirty and American, hoping it would bring out a side of our star not-yet-seen," Nick Saglimbeni continues.
On 14 August 2009, Sherawat received a career recognition Honorary Citizenship of Los Angeles for her career achievements and charitable efforts. The actor's Twitter handle also declares her geographical location - @mallikaLA.
Kudos for everything, but can't help but ask one question - what's with the fake accent Mallika!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3