My Blog List

'What's wrong if Salman guides me?

Mumbai, Jan. 5 -- Actor-producer-composer-singer-music company owner Himesh Reshammiya is gearing up to make his comeback to the small screen towards the end of this month with his sixth reality show, Sur Kshetra, on Sahara One. He will be mentoring an Indian squad comprising six singers to compete against Pakistani singer Atif Aslam's super six crooners.

The show will be shot extensively in Dubai. "I agreed to be on this show because it's a large scale format and something that will attract viewers across countries. Also, I've worked with Gajendra Singh (producer) and Boney Kapoor (director at Sahara One) in the past on shows and movies respectively," he says, adding, "Also, this time around, I know I can guide the talent better. I first want them to know that they don't have to try to become masters of all the genres. They need to master one, whichever one they're comfortable with."

The 38-year-old admits that 2012 has started off on a great note. He says he's "creatively loaded himself with over 500 tunes" while he was working on the song 'Teri meri...' for Bodyguard and the score for his second outing as an actor-composer Damadumm last year.

"I'm glad Salman bhai (Salman Khan) liked the tune and incorporated it in his movie. I was really excited because I professionally teamed up with Salman, and I had a chartbuster instantly," beams Himesh, adding, "I'd love to work with him again. I will be starting off two or three more films under my banner apart from Khiladi 786 soon. At some point, if I get lucky, Salman will be part of one of my projects." Apparently, Himesh offered Salman a role in one of his upcoming ventures last year around the time when Bigg Boss 5 flagged off.

But Himesh denies it, "I didn't go there to offer him a film. He was shooting at Mehboob Studios and so was I. I usually meet him every 10 days with a set of scratches and he guides me to improve them. I trust his judgement because he has an excellent ear for tunes. I don't know what's wrong with him helping me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3