My Blog List

Salman Khan: My way or highway!

Mumbai, Jan. 5 -- Oh, yeh kya ho gaya subah subah! My jasoos from the rangeen channel has buzzed me early in the morning to say that after distancing half the contestants from the Bigg Boss 5 finale on grounds of bad behaviour, host Salman Khan is now threatening to walk out too!

My khabri says the actor has been insisting that his good friend and the show's wild card entry Mahek Chahal, last seen with him in the movie Wanted, should at least be in the top three contenders of the show, if not the winner. Even last season I remember there was similar gup around Ashmit Patel, who was a dear friend of the host and was among the last few remaining inside the House. Hmm, I'll have to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3