My Blog List

Sonam in best dressed list!

sonamyellow.jpg

Mumbai, Dec. 31 -- Her style sense has never been doubted. But now, Sonam Kapoor has entered a special list. To close 2011, popular fashion magazine Vogue has come out with its weekly 'Best Dressed' list (for the week beginning December 26). And Sonam finds a mention in the top 10.

"Yes, they really liked the way I dressed up for a Players promotional event," says Sonam, adding that it is great fun to have such things happen to one, especially on the international level. "If someone likes your dressing style, it makes you feel cool."

The Saawariya girl feels as far as fashion goes, Indian tastes are now really changing. "And it's fortunate for me because I dress up very differently as compared to other heroines," adds Sonam, who was wearing a Victoria Beckham creation at the event.

On the list, the actor joins other global names such as Kate Middleton, Charlize Theron, Sandra Bullock, Blake Lively and Lady Gaga. For the time being though, Sonam is relishing her new avatar designed by younger sister Rhea for Players. "Rhea and I worked hard to make me look good. I am very shocked that people are even calling me 'sexy.' It's a huge compliment," says Sonam, adding that Rhea is the rebellious and the rock 'n' roll kind but also has a very sensitive and naive side to herself. "For Players, we needed to combine the soft and tough look. I personally feel it's a deadly combination and Rhea has done a fantastic job," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3