My Blog List

Justin Bieber gets beaten bloody in the boxing ring for Complex, talks about his ‘feminine qualities’

Justin Bieber plans on being very open about his love for girlfriend Selena Gomez - but he won't let her get in the way of his music.

In an interview with Complex's April issue, the 18-year-old pop sensation tells the magazine "There's no way to hide the relationship completely, because then it would be unfair to us."

Bieber and Gomez, 19, have been going strong for well over a year but with his new album "Believe" due out later this year, Bieber hints that music comes first in his life.

"There's no point in doing this if I'm not going to be the best," he says. "I give up a personal life. I give up my friends and family to pursue what I love and to make my fans happy. Why would I give up so much to be just another singer?"

As for how how he’s able to hit those high notes in his songs, Bieber explains, “Every guy has feminine qualities.
BIEBER20F_1_WEBBieber says there's 'no way to hide' his relationship wtih Selena Gomez. (Tony Kelly/Complex)

“ You’re raised by your mother and father, and I was raised mostly by my mother.”

The pint-sized pop sensation also cautions his army of "Beliebers" to expect something different from his third studio album.

"People just need to take a chance and listen" he says about the predominantly hip-hop and rap record that will feature contributions from Drake and his buddy Usher. That’s going to be the biggest problem, to make them feel like it’s cool to like my music.”
BIEBER20F_2_WEBBieber says people need to 'take a chance and listen' to his music. (Tony Kelly/Complex)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All time Popular Posts





Dg3